Monday, December 21, 2009

It's TIME!!!

Woot woot.... I am doing this thing! I am finally going to have a personal, family blog -- and keep up with it! I CAN DO THIS!! LOL

I have no clue if anyone will want to look at this thing besides me, and frankly, I'm cool with that. I'm not in it to lure in advertisers or get the most hits. I want to have, by the end of next year, something that I can turn into one of these printed blog books I have heard about. I WANT ONE.

Since I CANNOT abide scrapbooking, I figure this is the perfect way to keep track of those big deals and milestones and have something awesome to pass along to my kids.

Since at this point, backtracking would be absolutely impossible, I'm just going to jump in with current events!

Oh, and I promise to make it look nice soon... seeing as how designing blogs is something I do for a living, I figure I better make sure my own is up to snuff lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails