Monday, December 21, 2009

Thinking about it...

I've had a bit of a wild hair lately to drag the sewing machine out again. for so long I sat in front of that thing for 8, 10 hours a day, that when I decided to give it up I REALLY gave it up. Then, when I got my last wild hair, the stuff I made was... not cute. So, I gave up again.

I think that the baby has altered my hormones or something again because I have this insane desire to domestically create fluffy pillows and such. If I didn't hate making curtains SO much I'd even want to do that. Mainly I want to make nursery type stuff, layette and clothing for Sophie.

Since the "nursery" will be Sophie's room, I can't go too baby or too big girl. I want to use some pretty, girly, citrusy colors like pinks, oranges, yellows, greens and whites... florals and geometric patterns. At least... I think that's what I want. Haha.

I did find this bit of happiness, though I'll have to wait til mid-Jan to order it from the Etsy shop... I think it's worth the wait.


Then I came across this... I love free stuff... from Sandi Henderson (whom I also love) -- free pillow pattern! Woot!


Fabric.... this is the hardest decision.... I'm loving Heather Bailey's "Nicey Jane" collection...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails