Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our newest addition...

Meet Solomon!

When a friend posted on Facebook that she found this little guy crying in the bushes and couldn't keep him, I quickly placed dibs and then asked Jeff if we could pleeeease adopt the little guy... he texted me back that it was fine with him, and I could just FEEL the eye roll from miles away LOL!

Carley brought the tiny guy to us and we were all so thrilled... except Jeff, who rolled his eyes some more, and Emalie, who pretty much just stared at the light and drooled. haha -- but Ian and Sophie almost had apoplexies on the spot, scared the poor little thing to bits...

He recovered SO fast though... he has only been here 2 full days and he is already a little shadow. He trots around after us on the porch, climbs my leg if I put him down, and snuggles into the crook of your neck to snuggle.

Earlier today he put either front paw on each of my cheeks and licked my nose... I mean really!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails