Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doctor Update!

Had a doc appointment this morning, just a regular scheduled thing.

Let's see... baby's heart rate is great, my blood pressure is good...

I've only gained about 10 pounds -- YEA --

and my belly is already measuring about a week ahead!!

No shocker, but still... silly fat little baby!

The doc said that we'll plan to induce me most likely around April 7-9, because of Jeff's work schedule as well as the fact that I have big honkin' babies and a history of shoulder dystocia. So, between 38 and 39 weeks, same as Sophie. The final call will be made by my primary doc when I see her in 4 weeks but that's a pretty good estimate!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. The other two it seemed like I complained nonstop about how LONG... this time, all I can think is that it's flying by.

Maybe it's because I'm getting older and wiser and more patient?? LOL!

I think it's because I know this is my last time, and I want to appreciate and remember it, so contrarily it is going by very quickly. Sounds about right!

So, basically all good news and good stuff.

In 2 weeks I go back for my sugar test (blegh) and my Rhogam shot (OUCH), and from there on it's every 2 weeks until 37 weeks, I think.

Omg... only about 12 more weeks to go... I have soooo much to get done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails