Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365

I found out about this on day 6 of the year, but better late than never...

Very cool concept -- take at least 1 photo every day, and you'll have an amazing chronicle by the end of the year.

Today I started kinda late, so I picked my 2 favorite subjects and took some quick shots.

I imagine that starting in April there will be a LOT of baby pictures in my year. ;)

Still figuring out my new 85mm lens. It's like looking through a telescope! I'm not used to having to be sooo far away from my subject. It makes framing the shot a whole new experience. I think it will be better for outdoors. I took these with my Speedlite on auto, and I'm going to put my camera settings on all these project pics for my own reference. :)

1/125, f/2, ISO200


1/125, f/2, ISO100


1/125, f/2, ISO200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails