Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 365 - Car in the Ditch

Yep, I'm using this as my Project 365 lol... which in my case is going to end up being like Project 240 if I'm lucky, but hey I'm trying!

Getting ready to walk out the door for NUMEROUS errands this morning, I glance out the door only to be met with this sight.



Jeff ran his car into the soup that is our yard and took my car to work this morning!

AARRGGHH!!!! Not going anywhere... I have told Jeff for years that maneuvering around my car like that he'd get stuck one day.

Small comfort but at least now I can say I TOLD YOU SO!

A couple of people drove by while I was taking the pics, and all the sudden I thought
"OH HELL, they're going to think I did this!!"



Now for some reason, I have this song going through my head to the tune of the General's famous "Pants on the Ground" song from American Idol.

Car in the ditch,
car in the ditch,
lookin' like a fool wi'cha car in the ditch!
Stuck in the mud,
wheels turned sideways,
lookin' like a FOOL wi'cha car in the ditch!



Enjoy Larry's version, I can't get enough of this guy, I think he's hilarious and I agree, fools need to pick they pants up off the ground yo!


1 comment:

  1. "lookin' like a FOOL wi'cha car in the ditch!"
    Bwhahahahhahaha that cracked me up!!!! ...Im sorry you are stuck home, what a mess and totally frustrating!! ~Shellie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails