Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Shower #2

My 2nd baby shower thrown by my mom today was wonderful... yummy food, good friends, and more presents... hehe.

Unfortunately I'm sick now, struggling with a scratchy throat for 2 days and praying it didn't get worse, but I now have a fever and am afraid I'm in for a true cold. :( PLEASE let it be over fast. I'm tired enough without being sick!

Pre-party shots of the pretties by mom... such cute favors and candy and stuff!





Thanks lovely SIL Missy for doing the official shower pics again!





Me and my friend, No-Whip Cinnamon Dolce Latté:


Mom and I... not even going to preach on the 14 chins I have grown, ugh!












Lovely tulips Mom got, and a sweet arrangement that Jenny brought me:


I have a feeling I look this dazed and confused a lot lately:


Fun Aunt Sadie!


Big belly sistas in tha house:


This face is so weird...




"Yea pretty sure this would fit her NOW..." face:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails