Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Album -- finally!

I have finally realized I'm never going to be a scrapbooker. I really would like to be, but it's just not in me.

The "real" scrapbooks that people make with layers of fabric and paper and ribbons etc make me sooo jealous!! I just can't stand to keep that stuff stocked, and I never get pictures printed, and the thought of tackling something like that makes me cringe.

The digital scrapbooking thing is cool too, but I am not patient about making pages with all those layers -- maybe because I do that kind of thing for a living for my graphics/web clients LOL.

SO I decided that I will make simple collage pages for 2009 and then have them all put into a hard cover press printed 5x5 album. (My brain twin Shellie pioneered this idea too, but I changed it up a tiny bit hehe...)

Here are a few of the ones I got done last night... quick and easy just how I like it!!!

In no particular order, because I'm too lazy to sort them for this blog post...

summer 09


summer 09


Ian's 8th birthday


Holden Beach May 09


Holden Beach May 09


Halloween 09


Fall Farm Day 09


Easter 09


Christmas 09


Butterfly Farm summer 09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails