Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Emmie's 1st "Official" Photo Shoot :)

Yesterday I finally got up the nerve to attempt Emalie's first real photo shoot. For some reason I felt 10 times more pressure to get great pics!!! She did fantastic for about 45 minutes, then she decided she was OVER IT and was wide awake and fussy for the next 3 hours. DIVA?!

Anyway I ended up with some pics that I love, and eventually I will get motivated to do another round to get a few more poses that I wasn't able to get this time.

Click to enlarge any of these pics!



























this is when she decided photo time was over... lol... more stuff like this is on my agenda!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Maggie, She is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful baby girl!!!!! She's like a bundle of sweetness tied with a bow! You must all be in heaven right now. Looks like Ian & Sophie are mesmerized with her. Does she look like you or hubby? Love the hats, how precious. Beautiful photos. So, so happy for you my dear. Hope you are enjoying every minute of this!
    Much love.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails