Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Sisters

Well I had hoped to get some more pics done today... I have this rabid need to get every cute shot I've ever thought of taken of Emalie while she's still tiny. I'm starting to think that might be unreasonable. If she would sleep at night I might have more success, but for now I'll just do what I can.

I did manage to get the girls in their coordinating tutus and hair flowers today - chosen just for this particular shot - and Emmie cooperated for a few minutes. I'd love some "awake" pics of her, but those will just have to wait until she has more awake time during the day.

I still love these two that I got and I'm so glad I have them as memories for me and for them one day. Tomorrow I hope to get the brother/baby sister shot I've been thinking of for months. I still haven't worked out how I want to pose all 3 of them, because I do want at least one photo of the big kids with newborn Emmie... I'll think of something. It will be a lot of fun when she's about 6 months old, sitting up and smiling... a lot more challenging to get the shots, but worth the effort if I even get one good one.

Click to view full size...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails