Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nesting much?

I also got a few things yesterday for the house... I'm in such a nesting mode again, I would like it to stay til the end now because I can get a lot done when it hits.

Some some cute stuff for the mantle, as I work to make it fit what I envision it to be...






Also got some faux flowers that I thought look pretty good to spruce up my office and my bathroom (bathroom pics to come later):


I might actually finish the bathroom today, I really hope I still have the before picture I took (I deleted one whole memory card to do maternity pics and I fear it may have been on there)... here are a few things I've been saving for ages; I'm going to try them out in there and see how I like them... not sure how the juxtaposition of the melamine mod floral with the rusted antique whatever-those-are's will work... will it seem eclectic or just wrong??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails