Sunday, February 28, 2010

Retail Therapy

I spent about 4 hours yesterday on the hunt for baby photo props. Once I'm back from maternity leave, I'm taking blissphotograph.com to be exclusively newborn and commercial photography... the added bonus is that I get to test out all my new baby props on my baby. hehehe

I got some amazing deals and now the problem is waiting til she's here so I can try these out! I have a feeling after the first few days of recovery, my time will be... feed, change, photo, feed, change, photo.... can't wait!

Delicious soft stuff...


more delicious soft stuff:


even more delicious soft stuff:


I am dying to put a baby on top of and inside this box!!!


Baby on a platter:


Baby on a leaf, this might be my favorite:


I envision this one straight on showing the baby on top of the stand like a yummy little cupcake:


And from lilbabyknits.blogspot.com, the softest cutest little pom pom hat... this even made Jeff crack a grin:


Challenge of today.... put together new shelf so I have a place to store all this nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails