Monday, February 15, 2010

Project 365 - Pillows

I went to Hobby Lobby today to get pillow-making materials.

I got COMPLETELY overwhelmed very quickly by how much cool stuff they have there.

I ended up just getting the fabric and trim and a couple other little things... I am going to have to brainstorm the overall design for the room before I buy any more decor for it or I'll have way too much!

Anyway, the plan is pink swirl minky pillows, with appliqued "S" and "E". Sophie chose the polka dots and I got a coordinating floral for Emalie. They both get large white ball trim.... going to be so cute!!!

I may go back and get more of the floral, and some pink dot minky, to make Em's baby blanket.

I also found the COOLEST pink ruffly flowery fluffy trim, already on elastic, that I'm going to sew into a circle and have a 10 second headband for pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails