Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stuff I made today :)

I was quite the worker bee again today. Didn't touch the bathroom, but I got a ton of sewing done that I've been "planning to do eventually"...

First of all, the panels for my office shelf... I looove how this works to cover the stuff on the shelves, it's so much neater. And not a stitch was sewn to make this... I used fusible web for the edges and then sticky velcro to attach it to the shelf.


Living room pillows. I had to use this mod floral from the office again because I LOVE IT... then I had just enough of the Joel Dewberry to make a smaller pillow. All my other favorite fabrics weren't QUITE enough to make a 14x14 pillow, so I have one more to make... someday...




AND the sweet little girly pillows! I have been planning these for ages... I totally forgot the ball fringe trim, but in hindsight I'm glad I did because I think I would have literally beat my head against the wall... it was enough of a pain keeping the slippery crap together while it fluffed all over me and the kitchen. I mean it makes a MESS, but it was worth it because I think these are so cute. The picture is awful so I may try to take another tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails