Saturday, February 6, 2010

SQUEE! Cute stuff in the mail!

I LOVE coming home to find packages on my doorstep!

I got this happy-making stuff for baby shoots, and of course MY baby gets to break it all in. ;)

Check THIS out... I'm in love!! From mudpiesandpigtailsboutique.com...


Adorable sparkly headband and clippies from BriarClaire.etsy.com:


Love these colors! KissableKreations.etsy.com:


Cute cute from finkhandmades.etsy.com... not the softest yarn but still adorable:


Turquoise bear-ears hat - sweet! - from Always2CraftyLinda.etsy.com ... I added the brown ribbon and plan to make the pink peony into a removable clip with a rhinestone center for various hats or a hair flower:

1 comment:

  1. I love EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! SO much cuteness!!! ~Shell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails