Friday, February 19, 2010

Random Updates....

I feel like I have slacked off on blogging. Mainly because I've worked at my part-time job the past 3 days and there isn't as much time to do... anything.

Gestational diabetes sucks, it's the most frustrating thing ever. My blood sugar does whatever it wants with no rhyme or reason whatsoever regardless of what I eat or when. So, I just keep doing my best and feel grateful that I only have a few weeks left.

Still don't have the crib, I was hoping to have it this weekend but it just didn't work out. I told Jeff that next week we WILL be going to get it! I have got to get some things rolling or I'm going to run out of time!

This weekend is going to be GORGEOUS... 59 and 61 degrees last I checked. YUM. I am hoping against hope that my lovely SIL can do my maternity pics for me Sunday, but if not Jeff has said he will do it... should be interesting... but I'm afraid to miss this weather because who knows if another nice day will happen before I give birth!

I have almost finished the bathroom remodel. It was a very budget-friendly remodel but a huge difference already. I was going to do the floor too, but there's just no way I can get down there at this point lol. But, the painting is done, I installed the custom shelves, new sink, new faucet, painted cabinet... I need to paint the mirror, get some pretty containers for the shelves, put the hardware on the cabinet, hang the curtains and shower curtain, install the new towel bar and tp holder and such. Thankfully it's the more "fun" stuff now and not the hard labor!! Before and after pics will be posted when I'm done!

Goals for the weekend... make pillows, get my maternity pics taken, finish the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails